I’ve always loved making images. I used to do it with a paintbrush – now it’s with a camera. It used to be on my own – now it’s often as part of a team.
Grew up in the Caribbean – bright and colourful. Moved to the UK – a bit grey and often dark… sort of sums up my work.
Went to college to study graphic design – became an illustrator instead, later a photographer but there’s still a bit of illustration in there.
I’m happiest when working with people – in front of the lens and behind.
- Lürzer’s 200 Best Digital Artists worldwide 15/16
- Lürzer’s 200 Best Digital Artists worldwide 17/18
- Creative Quarterly 38 Spring 2015 – winner
- Graphis Gold Award – Graphis Photography Annual 2014
- Graphis Gold Award – Graphis Photography Annual 2013